Found this online questionnaire for testing your own internet addiction
Here is the link for the questionnaire : http://netaddiction.com/internet-addiction-test/
The following questions wil be asked :
1. How often do you find that you stay on-line longer than you intended?
2. How often do you neglect household chores to spend more time on-line?
3. How often do you prefer the excitement of the Internet to intimacy with your partner?
4. How often do you form new relationships with fellow on-line users?
5. How often do others in your life complain to you about the amount of time you spend on-line?
6. How often do your grades or school work suffer because of the amount of time you spend on-line?
7. How often do you check your e-mail before something else that you need to do?
8. How often does your job performance or productivity suffer because of the Internet?
9. How often do you become defensive or secretive when anyone asks you what you do on-line?
10. How often do you block out disturbing thoughts about your life with soothing thoughts of the Internet?
11. How often do you find yourself anticipating when you will go on-line again?
12. How often do you fear that life without the Internet would be boring, empty, and joyless?
13. How often do you snap, yell, or act annoyed if someone bothers you while you are on-line?
14. How often do you lose sleep due to late-night log-ins?
15. How often do you feel preoccupied with the Internet when off-line, or fantasize about being on-line?
16. How often do you find yourself saying “just a few more minutes” when on-line?
17. How often do you try to cut down the amount of time you spend on-line and fail?
18. How often do you try to hide how long you’ve been on-line?
19. How often do you choose to spend more time on-line over going out with others?
20. How often do you feel depressed, moody, or nervous when you are off-line, which goes away once you are back on-line?
1. You find yourself checking out your blog first thing in the morning and last thing before you sleep, plus all day throughout the day
2. You checking your visitor numbers or your comments has become a compulsion
3. You keep the ‘live’ blog stats from your Google Analytics open continuously in one of the browser tabs
4. You look at everything in your life and around you and think “I have to blog about this”
5. You constantly search for new information and consume information about blogging
6. Your Twitter stream is full of bloggers and blogging related blogs
7. The only thing you do want to talk about to anyone is your blog
8. You become frustrated when the access to your blog is slow
9. You love that “publish” feeling so you are constantly publishing new posts, several times a day every day
The complete list can be read on : http://howtomakemyblog.com/addicted/